Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Finger lickin' good streetwear.

Hey Sexy Humans!

I’m Jackie and I’ve been crowned the new art director for The Iconic Fashion Blog, so you’ll be hearing a lot from me on here. Not only will I be ‘vlogging’ on my regular shopping escapades with updates on spicy hot styles on the streets, but I’ll also show you how to make amazing bits and pieces in my DIY videos. More importantly, I’ll be raiding the streets of Sydney to bring you the best one-off pieces that will jazz up any outfit on a set budget. And, of course, you’ll be jackie-assisted with any budget related fashion concerns or queries that you might have. There’s just so much to look forward to, and yet I can already sense your excitement!

SO BRACE YOURSELVES…

Peace.

Jack Jack Jackie


1 comment:

din said...

Jackie joining iconicfashionblog??? - priceless!!

cant wait to see what both you and Lisa will be bringing =D

enjoy!