Monday, October 27, 2008

Just window shopping!

I just caught sight of the Temperley London Isaline maxi dress/gown online at Net-a-porter. It's absolutely chic, stylish, unique and expensive. There are Bohemian elements hidden in every bead and you can catch the scent of Grace Kelly in the style. Very nice combination. But to buy or not to buy? That is the question (as it always is).

I'm loving the simplicity and the detailed neckpiece, it just screams out my summer nights on a yacht with gorgeous tanned legs glimmering as we sit and chill out with a cosmopolitan and the chic Temperley London dress accompanied with a pair of strappy gold Jimmy Choo heels...no? With Christmas sales coming in very soon and amazing shoes to buy, shall I save or shall I spend? Only time will tell.

xx Lisa

No comments: