Monday, November 17, 2008

New York Fashion Week 2009.

At this point in time, there is literally so much going on. From launch parties, Christmas luncheons, birthdays and unsuspecting shopping trips; the list really is quite full. Added to this list is New York Fashion Week 2009.
Sounds strange, but I've already started to make up a "to-buy" list for Fashion Week even though it is in February next year. It's crazy but true. Sometimes I get a lot of pleasure from little things like these which make me feel a lot more organised even though I might not be. The one thing which sort of disturbs me about this is the weather. Apparently it snows and snows and snows and is absolutely freezing. I don't know about you but I tend to look my best when its a lazy summer day, lying on a hammock with Boho hair and a strapless vintage Temperley London number, not to mention barefoot, so as you can imagine New York Fashion Week will require my styling to be up to scratch. I found a few pictures of some inspirations from previous Fashion Weeks courtesy of Jak and Jil.
Any New Yorkers out there with some advice?

xx Lisa

No comments: