Sunday, November 30, 2008

SJP in Balmain.

I am so, so, so jealous. I want that dress. I'm positive it is a piece from the RTW Balmain Spring Collection 2009 as I cannot forget printing fifty million copies of that dress and showing it to anyone who would look. It is definitely on my buy list still. You can imagine what a surprise it was to see Carrie Bradshaw's 'alter ego' Sarah Jessica Parker wearing it to the NYC Ballet opening. Question is, when I do see it; it doesnt make me actually want it anymore than I did originally. Has the style sort of been killed a little when you see a celeb wearing the piece you so desperately wanted? I prefer it runway, naturally of course.

Oh well, with the rumours going crazy surrounding SJP and her Husband and Hugh Grant, all the girl can really do is hold her head high and add a sexy Balmain dress to the mixture. Not to mention, it really does just add that cherry on top of a dangerously alluring mix. Go get 'em SJP!


xx Lisa

1 comment:

Fashion Moment said...

This dress is amazing! :)

FM