Wednesday, December 10, 2008

YSL Sale: www.ysl.com/us

I am in heaven. I went to department store Myer today (an less impressive, Australian alternative to an American Bergdorf Goodman) in the city and found the perfect pair of Emilio Pucci flats reduced from $700 to $400. They were made of nappa leather and featured the iconic print and as I seriously needed a new pair of flats, I thought they were a good choice to come back to for the summery season whether it be with a plain cotton dress or a pair of fitted jeans. I just paid off the credit card and the last thing I need is more debt! However, just browsing online, I want to let you all know that Yves Saint Laurent is having a sale. You can get the patent high heel sandal with feathers for only $499 reduced from $995. Talk about a good deal. It's couture for the feet and with the festive season only a footstep away, it's about time you bought yourself something as beautiful as YSL heels on sale. xx Lisa

No comments: