Friday, January 16, 2009

Louboutin worthy shoes on a chic girl's budget.

I totally understand how hard it may be to spend over a thousand dollars on a pair of Christian Louboutin heels. So, I dedicate this post to the more affordable solution for high chic style at a cheaper price. Introducing Australia's own: Peep Toe Shoes! Sponsors of Rosemount Australia Fashion Week and a provider of quality chic heels at a affordable price complete with red leather sole, here are our favourite picks of the season on www.peeptoeshoes.com.au.

1. Miss Buckingham heels: $249


2. Miss Buenos Aires: $275


3. Miss Empire Rose: $249


4. Miss Flamenco: $249


5. Miss Nice: $220


Don't you love classic pieces which look more expensive than they actually cost? The real thing at a dreamy price.

xx TIFB

10 comments:

Syana said...

I really want the 2nd and the 3rd one but i suppose you can only order them in America :(

Fashion, Travel, Music... said...

Wow genius. Also from AUSTRALIA have you seen Whitley Kros. Seriously amazing. So affordable too. Love.

Whitleykros.com

oh and the best music

Anonymous said...

Syana, you can get these off the Peep Toe Shoes website and I'm sure they send the shoes all over the world. =) x

Fashion Moment said...

Absolutely Fabulous shoes!


FM

S* said...

Not fair... all are just... perfect... I really need a pair... they're at the top of my WANTED LIST... but i'm guessing they're gonna stay there for a while :(

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I am salivating!

Anonymous said...

www.peeptoeshoes.com.au!

I ordered a pair last week!!! they ship overseas guys!!
love love love!!

sonia said...

Hey, I thought fashion-lovers who are into unique pieces and sales would like my new fashion blog. I focus on looking cute without spending a lot as we all know how tough times are right now. I'd love it if you stopped by and let me know what you thought!
Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Love the shoes!



shoes

trainers shoes said...

I like your blog and would like to say that the continually changing fashions of the West have been generally unparalleled either in antiquity or in the other great civilizations of the world until recent decades.