Saturday, January 3, 2009

Old news but still good news.

I was cleaning out my laptop just searching for things to delete and new things to add to the hard drive because it is indeed a New Year and the best way to start a New Year is to get organised. Anyways, I was looking through all these old fashion photography shoots I had as well as previous ad campaigns which I (for some unknown reason) never really uploaded. I figured that you might as well enjoy them while I have them even though it may be a tad old, it is nonetheless still very inspirational. Here are some of my faves before they go into the recycle bin. (There are more but these just exemplify the label so gorgeously)

* Emilio Pucci F/W 2008/9: I couldn't resist this pic only because it exemplifies glamour and Mariacarla Boscono works that signature maxi Pucci dress just beautifully.
* Dolce and Gabbana F/W 2008/9: This Dolce and Gabbana ad campaign makes such a bold yet sophisticated statement as well as encapsulating the essence of a sculptured ladylike feminity.*Roberto Cavalli F/W 2008/9: Statement is made through the intense layering of colour and juxtaposition of the sophisticated-almost eerie background to create something wonderful.* Moussy F/W 2008/9: Agyness plays the edgy fashion forward chic for Moussy with loud clothing in strong fabrics, not to forget these memorable facial and hand expressions.* Versace F/W 2008/9: Two of Fashion's most recogniseable faces are put together to create a sexy sophisticated look for the Versace ad campaign. * Alberta Ferretti F/W 2008/9: Glamorously casual and yet still very, very chic, the Ferretti ad campaign was not plain but instead a rather memorable photographic look.

* Blumarine F/W 2008/9: One word: Fierce. Natasha Poly had executed the perfect look to create a sharp statement among the beautiful clothes.


* Louis Vuitton F/W 2008/9: Ladylike feminity and classic tradition epitomised the feel for the Louis Vuitton Ad campaigns with Laetitia Casta looking just effortlessly ladylike.
* Miu Miu F/W 2008/9: Vanessa Paradis took charge in this ad campaign creating that sense of youthfulness and an essence of flirtation with the camera to produce statement making results.I have more images to upload and I really, really want to upload the Tiffany&Co ad campaigns but I can't seem to find the "ONE" picture so I figured that even though I absolutely LOVE it, it might bore you because it is indeed a part of 2008.

(SEE TOP OF BLOG ACTUALLY. I COULDN'T RESIST)

However, It is so gorgeous and features a bit more burst of colour (unlike the more traditional Tiffany ads) as well as many fashion household names like Shalom Harlow, Sasha Pivovarova, Liya Kebede, Lily Cole, Hye Park, Guinevere van Seenus, and Diana Dondoe, so if you want me to post it up; email me or leave a comment (never mind that!). It's too gorgeous to miss, so as you may have noticed, I uploaded the entire ad campaign above.

With that said, imagine how glam and amazing the ad campaigns for 2009 might be!

xx Lisa

No comments: