Saturday, February 21, 2009

So hot right now: YSL Rouge Volupte lipstick.

Honestly I don't spend as much on make up as I do on clothes and shoes. I mean, I do have my Lancome Hypnose mascara, Giorgio Armani khol pencil and the occasional M.A.C lipgloss here and there. It's quite a generic mix of cosmetics and I only refill when I really need to. Anyways, I received a gift voucher for a local department store and for once, instead of splurging on a pair of YSL heels (like I really wanted to), I sidekicked and went straight into the beauty and cosmetics department and before I knew it, I was toting the latest Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupte lipstick in brightest of all brights- a total change from my regular nude and smokey eyes look.

So if you ever see a girl wondering around the fashionable streets of Sydney wearing the brightest orange (red temptation) or fuschia (rose cutie) listick in the world with a new choppy designer fringe and the latest Balenciaga heels, don't throw rocks. It's just the new me that I'm loving right now.

xx Lisa

No comments: