Preparation time: 45 Mins, Serves: 8
2 x 250g packets jam rollettesl
1 / 2 cup Malibu (coconut flavoured liqueur)
85g packet raspberry-flavoured jelly crystals
85g packet orange-flavoured jelly crystals
85g packet mango-flavoured jelly crystals
600ml thickened cream
2 tblsps caster sugar
500ml thickened custard
1 / 4 cup fresh passionfruit pulp
2 mangoes, sliced
1. Cut jam rolls into four even slices. Place half over base and around side of a serving bowl (10-cup capacity). Brush with half the liqueur.
2. Make raspberry jelly according to packet instructions. Cool to room temperature. Pour over jam rollettes in serving bowl. Refrigerate until set. Repeat layering with orange and mango jellies, refrigerating between layers until set.
3. Beat cream and sugar in a small bowl with an electric mixer until firm peaks form. Gently fold half the cream into custard in a large bowl. Pour over set jelly.
4. Arrange remaining rollettes over custard mixture and brush with remaining liqueur. Drizzle with passionfruit pulp. Top with remaining whipped cream. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
5. Serve trifle topped with mango slices.
And there you have it! Many Thanks to New Idea for the recipe!